E-learning platform for schools
In Poland, more and more schools are using e-learning platforms, which is also confirmed by the growing interest in implementing e-learning in schools. Directors who want to introduce e-learning in their schools, or who want to prepare an application for funding from the European Union funds just to launch e-learning in school, often not yet fully knowing what the e-learning system should look like, in order to make it easier for teachers to work and make the learning process more attractive for students, will apply to us.
The platform also allows for:
- testing and quizzes that are checked automatically;
- communication between the teacher and the student, as well as between students;
- managing the education process;
- monitoring the progress of individual pupils, classes and the whole school;
- print certificates;
- generating reports useful for e. g. during an interview;
- informing parents about the progress of their children;
- keeping an electronic evaluation log;
- automated creation and modification of timetables and timetables, if necessary;
- and many others.
We would like to add that each e-learning platform is created based on the needs and preferences of a given school, both in terms of functionality and graphics.
Write to us
Our offer is always tailored to the customer’s needs, please write to us in the shortest possible time!